Monday, June 20, 2005

Midget Millionaires Makin' Mad Money

OK...I've been seeing these guys on late-nite TV for a while now. And I am well aware of the fact that they don't like to be called midgets (or do they? I always forget the terme du jour), but it works well for for the post title.

Anwyays, I just thought other people should have the pleasure of seeing this stuff. Pay close attention to the testimonials: where do they find these people? On the infomercial, they have this guy with a thick spanish accent -- I thought they were gonna bust out subtitles on this guy.

Most of all, however, something about seeing these identical twin midgets in matching suits pitching get-rich-quick schemes to millions of sleep-deprived suckers just makes me feel kinda, um, dirty.

2 Comments:

Blogger noel said...

GREG EATS BABIES!

6/20/2005 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Duke Nukem, Ph.D. said...

hey hey hey...I will NOT allow that kind of gutter language on my blog.

Except from Noel. Please, continue the insults.

BTW, make sure you check the post titles -- they are often links to the source pages.

6/20/2005 01:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home