Tuesday, January 30, 2007

God Hates Fags

And apparently, if you're a fag, god hates you too.

Oh boy. Praise Jesus!

UPDATE: I wanted to link to this before, but forgot. If you haven't heard of GodHatesFags.com, boy are you in for a treat! This is the front site for the Westboro Baptist Church and Shirley Phelps; you'll recognize these fine citizens as the ones who picket the funerals of dead US soldiers and victims of other tragedies holding signs with slogans like "God Hates Fags", claiming that these disasters are god's punishment for our support of homosexuality. Interestingly enough, I have heard that many of the members are lawyers, and they make most of their money by prosecuting people who get physical with them at their 'protests'. I must say, however, that I can't really condone visiting their site and giving these loonies more hits. Might be better to check out the ol' Wikipedia entry. --Ed.

UP-UPDATE: Some research reveals that yes, we can all sleep easy, the Donnie Evans video is most likely a hoax, but it is not yet certain. Here's my Google Search on the matter. Looks like we've all been Borat-ed!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger A^2 said...

I'm can decide which bothers me more. This group of nutjobs or the fact that we've wasted all our tax money in Iraq

1/31/2007 05:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home