Monday, June 20, 2005

Funny Little Man, Big Jail Time

Seriously -- was there any doubt that this dude was guilty? I wonder what he's thinking in this picture...(Comments anyone?)



Look at that smirk -- a face not even a mother could love.

And am I the only one who thinks that every single one of these greedy, WASP-y whitebred Gordon Gecko wannabe CEOs looks like a compelling case for eugenics?

And what's more, this is the second story I've posted here about some low-life slimeball from Pennsylvania (this
was the other one). Makes me glad I got the f**k outta dodge...I think it's something in the water.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Duke Nukem, Ph.D. said...

Also considered for this post title was "Funny Little Man Goes to the Big House". I think each one has its merits. -- Ed.

6/20/2005 04:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home