Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mimi in Noo York

Well, I'm not really sure how to explain this. It is interesting to say the least. You really have to read the NY Times article (link is the header) and then the blog that is talks about. It's all very intersting. If you can't get a job as a reporter, become a stripper, tell the story to the NY Times, and eventually get fired...oh, and write about it, though it was supposed to be about journalism...well, since it's being written about I guess it is in fact about journalism.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Duke Nukem, Ph.D. said...


"There are so many good days when you party and have nice clients and it's fun. And then there are other days when you are dancing for some awful guy behaving like a kid in a candy store. It's very rare that you can find people that ever appreciate you for who you are."


Oh, pardon me while I get my tissue to wipe away the tears.

8/10/2005 01:19:00 PM  
Blogger A^2 said...

I wonder if there is a union for strippers...

8/11/2005 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Duke Nukem, Ph.D. said...

I don't know, but if there was a union for aging strippers would it be called SAG?

Ha, that's kinda funny.

8/12/2005 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home