Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Cursing Black Preacher

OMG, this is the funniest shit evar. I really like the video titled "More of the Cursing Black Preacher". Best lines: "Cut that Bitch Off!" and "I must be a fuckin nincom-fuckin-poop!". Holy shit, they should make a movie out of this guy.

BTW, some more YouTube fun: trailer for the ATHF movie (that's Aqua Teen Hunger Force for the uninitiated) is posted here. I can't wait for March 23. A flaming chicken? That's gold Jerry -- pure gold!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger A^2 said...

This is absolutely fantastic!

1/31/2007 05:21:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Duke Nukem, Ph.D. said...

OMG, LOL, ROFLCOPTER. What really makes it for me, is the Parliament playing in the background and the completely fucked camerawork. If network TV were like this, I'd fuckin watch it.

1/31/2007 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home