Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin

I'm not going to go on at length here about what we already know about George Carlin. His wit, wisdom, and insight were unmatched and not soon to be seen again. I'm not going to get all sappy and say how much we'll all miss him. Instead, I'd rather just link to some of the more memorable clips, and keep it light, as that's what I like to think George would have done for someone whom he held in such high esteem as I held him.

BREAKING NEWS


It was revealed this afternoon that the cause of George Carlin's untimely death was, in fact, heart failure. However, doctors now tell WINO news that the root cause of the heart condition was the publication of this report, entitled the US Religious Landscape Survey, in which over 90% of Americans polled profess to believing in a mystery man in the sky.

Now, on to the clips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home