Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Be Saved!

An old favorite of mine, sent to me a while back. Surprisingly, it's still around!

I think one reason why I find this site so amusing/ridiculous is that I've never quite been able to tell if it's real or not. Although, I have to hope that, for the good of humanity, any place that sells Jesus thongs is at least kinda kidding.

As a good web citizen, I feel it's my duty to warn visitors of content that could be considered NSFW (geek acronym alert: Not Safe For Work). For all posts that might rub some the wrong way, I'll rate it on an NFSW scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being mildly offensive and 5 being pink slip territory. Of course this is just my system, and is still highly subjective. Use caution when interpreting the data.

This post gets a 3 on the NSFW scale. Might wanna surf at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Duke Nukem, Ph.D. said...

A rhetorical question:

If Jesus is a Pimp, does that mean that Nelly drinks Jesus Juice? Or does Jesus drink Pimp Juice?

I love it. I'm going straight to hell.

It ain't coca cola, it's rice

6/21/2005 04:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home