Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Damn that's Cold!

Now, I really get off on stories of murder and mayhem. If it so happens that the story contains some odd, strange, or just plain ridiculous element, I'm all over that mother. So it is with great joy that I present this story. The premise is great -- steal some shit from some wealthy douchbag baby boomers. The execution of the plan is fantastic -- tie them to the anchor of their own yacht and let them drown. But the real kicker here is that the 'mastermind', if you will, of all of this is not some ex-mafioso or hardened street thug. Oh no. Our culprit? A former star of the hit Children's Television Program "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers".

Huh. I guess all those parents who were worried about the effect the show would have on their kids were right after all.

Oh...I'm the asshole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home